MediNcrease builds and maintains a national provider network. We contract and partner with regional and national health plans, insurance companies, employers, municipalities, third party administrators, unions and other companies involved in the management of medical claims and make our comprehensive network of providers available to these companies.
We are committed to consistent growth and excellence through strategic network expansion. Our goal is to offer a quality provider network with nationwide access to our clients and to offer our providers the opportunity for increased access to payers, expedited payment of claims, simplified administrative procedures and a competitive reimbursement arrangement.
Benefits of Joining MediNcrease:
- Contracted Access to 400+ Local, Regional and National Payers
- Large Membership Base – Payers Represent More than 5.5 Million Covered Lives
- High Utilization – Payers Process Billions in Annual Medical Charges
- Expedited Reimbursements
- Website Participating Payer Listing, Accessible 24/7
- Aggressive Marketing of Your Participation to New Payers
- Provider Friendly, Easy to Read Agreement
- No Complicated Fee Schedules for Commercial Health
- No Lengthy Credentialing Process
- No Fee To Join or Participate in the Network
- Advocate in Reimbursement Process
- Full Provider Services Support
We’d like to invite your practice to join the MediNcrease Provider Network. Participation in the MediNcrease Provider Network delivers value beyond what’s available through other provider networks and joining the MediNcrease Provider Network is easy. Please return the executed Provider Agreement, Network Participation form and (if applicable) roster information. To request a Provider Agreement, click on “Request an Agreement” on the left menu bar and fill out the form. One of our representatives will promptly e-mail or fax a copy to you. For more information, please contact our Provider Services Team today at (855) 369-3923. We look forward to welcoming your practice into the MediNcrease Provider Network.